Monday, March 19, 2018

Wild & Free ****49 and Market****

Hello, today I would like to share with you a LO I did using some of 49 and Market's beautiful new releases.....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Tattered Garden
TG-87278-Tattered-Flourish-B
Tattered Flourish
CO-86899-Dandelion-Fields-Laser-Cut-Out-Bonus
laser cut bonus sheet
Archival Board
AB-86714 6x6 Archival Board - Wild and Free (White)
Wild and Free 6x6 White
Botanical Blends
BB-86950-Botanical-Blends-Snow
Snow
Vintage Shades
VS-87025-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Sage
Botanical Blends-Sage
VS-85984-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Sage
Cluster Sage
VS-87155-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Sage
Potpourri-Sage
Blossom Blends
BB-86134 Blossom Blends - Aloe
Aloe
Garden Seeds
GS-86233 Garden Seeds - Aloe
Aloe
GS-86240 Garden Seeds - Cotton
Cotton
Vintage Shades - Sage Blossoms
Sage Blossoms
Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream 4" X 1m RB 84376
Burlap Ribbon Roll-Cream
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Ornate Frame #5
Ornate Frame #5
Wildflower #7
Wild Grass #7
Wildgrass #1
Wild Grass #1
Fancy Trim #6
Fancy Trim #6
mini Marrakesh Trellis
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Dusty Attic Pearls
Dusty Attic Pearls
Other Elements used:Dress my Craft Sequins-White Sunshine, Prills-Mini Pearls, Cheesecloth, LuminArt Silk Oyster

For the background I used Tattered Flourish.....
I included the title in this cluster. In the cluster I used Botanical Blends, Vintage Shades, Garden Seeds, pieces of chipboard from the archival board, Dusty Attic wild grasses, cheesecloth & threads that I frayed from the burlap net roll....
I altered the flower centers with using prills & sequins....
I primed the chipboard with white gesso, then applied clear crackle paint onto some of the pieces. Once the crackle had dried I painted the pieces with the LuminArt oyster, & rubbed in some green chalk to bring out the cracks.....

I cut the dream catcher in half, wrapped some burlap string around, & glued the postcard pieces behind....Here are a few more close ups....








Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle

1 comment: