Saturday, August 19, 2017

Delight ****49 and Market****

Hello, Rachelle here, with a LO I did using 49 and Market's BEAUTIFUL new releases, Cottage Life, &  layered embellishments & blooms that go with this Collection. Loved working with this Collection, Janene really out did herself!!!!
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Cottage Life
CL-86523 Cottage Life - Provence A
Provence
CL-86523 Cottage Life - Provence B
Provence-BS
CL-86516 Cottage Life - Fresh Delivery B
Fresh Delivery
CL-86578 Cottage Life Layered Embellishments
Layered Embellishments
CB-86110 Cottage Blooms - Bluebell
Cottage Blooms Bluebell
Blossom Blends
BB-86196 Blossom Blends - Bluebell
Bluebell
BB-86226 Blossom Blends - Linen
Linen
BB-86134 Blossom Blends - Aloe
Aloe
SB-86305 Seaside Blooms - Aloe
Seaside Blooms-Aloe
Garden Seeds
GS-86295 Garden Seeds Bluebell
Bluebell
GS-86318 Garden Seeds - Linen
Linen
Textures
RB-86325 Jute Cording - Single Ply
Jute Cording-Single Ply
Burlap Ribbon - Natural 4" X 1m RB 84383
Burlap Ribbon-Natural
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Filmstrips small
Filmstrips small
mini Chains  10pk
mini chains
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire
Doodads #5
Doodads /5
Delight in the little things
Delight
Quoted Sentiments #1
Quoted Sentiments /1
Wordpl@y #2
Wordplay /2
Other Elements used:Versa Mark ink pad-Pinecone & Lindy's Magical-Wisteria Purple Teal
Here are some close ups.....

I trimmed the outside edges of the Provence sheet, plus cut out the center, then distressed the edges, & glued the pieces onto Fresh Delivery BS sheet. I also ripped the top right & lower left, then rolled the edges, glued the chicken wire under, then using a paper pierce, I poked in holes, & did some hand stitching.
I kept the chipboard simple, just inked the edges, & for the blue-purple I used Lindy's Wisteria Purple...

I matted the photo with Provence, Provence-BS, & Fresh Delivery distressed the edges & hand stitched it together. I then glued this on to the burlap, wrapped the jute around & glued on the circle piece that is in the  Cottage Blooms Package.....
Love, Love all of the Blooms that are in this Collection, so Beautiful, & so easy to work with. In this cluster I used Layered Embellishments, Blossom Blends-Bluebell & Aloe, Seaside Blooms-Aloe, & Garden Seeds-Linen

In this cluster I used: Blossom Blends-Linen, & Garden Seeds-Bluebell...
Here are a few more close ups....



Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Little Dreamer ***Dusty Attic Sketch/ Mood Board for August

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did using Dusty Attic's Sketch/Mood Board Challenge for August......

The Challenge has a amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher to the  Dusty Attic Website  for the winner. To enter all you need to do, is use the Mood Board for Inspiration,  you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side of the bar of the Dusty Attic Blog...

The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Dream Catcher #2
Dream Catcher#2
Indian Arrow #2
Indian Arrow
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll
Crazy Stitching small
Crazy Stitching Small
mini Feathers
Mini Feathers
Nameplate
mini Words #2
Mini Words #2
The 49 and Market used:http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Vintage Artistry
The Report VA 4543 B
The Report-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
heirloom-cut-outs-b
Cut Outs-BS
Gabrielle Pollacco Stamps
GP-85878 Faded Damask Stamp Set (3x4)
Faded Damask
Other Elements used: Prima Roses-Solid Rose, Little Birdie mini roses, Prima Rosette Trim, The Crafters Workshop-mini Damask, Prima say it in crystals, Prima Pearls,Prills-Mini Pearls, LuminArt Oyster, Versa Mark-Pinecone
Here are some close ups....
For the paper layers I did some ripping, distressed the edges & hand stitching..
I painted the ripped edges with oyster-H20...
I primed all of the chipboard with clear gesso, then painted some of the pieces with clear crackle, once the crackle dried I painted the pieces with oyster silk, & rubbed in brown chalk...
I also did some stencil work....
For the frame I used some chipboard waste pieces & glued the crazy stitching onto it. For the flower clusters I used Prima Roses, Rosette Trim, Little Birdie mini roses, Pearls & Prills....
I strung beads onto wire to dangle off of the dream catcher & Indian Arrow...I also glued on some crystals....
I also glued cheesecloth under the dream catcher, applied liquid pearls & made another flower cluster... Here are a few more close ups...



Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I am looking forward to see what you come up with, with this months challenge.....Rachelle