Thursday, April 20, 2017

Adore ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a LO I did, combining some of 49 and Markets beautiful products...
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/
Scents of Nature
SN-85588 Scents of Nature: Clockworks Front
Clockworks
SN-85571 Scents of Nature: Tree of Life Back
Tree of Life-BS
Vintage Artistry
Seeds of Love VA 4512 B
Seeds of Love-BS
Heirloom Botanicals
heirloom-cut-outs-a
Cut Outs
Vintage Shades
Vintage Shades - Sage Bouquet
Sage Bouquet
Vintage Shades - Ecru Bouquet
Ecru Bouquet
Vintage Shades - Ecru Blossoms
Ecru Blossoms
Stamps-Gabrielle Pollacco Designs
GP-85878 Faded Damask Stamp Set (3x4)
Faded Damask Stamp Set
Layered Embellishments
LE-85557 Wings and Things
Wings and Things
LE-85144 Butterfly Harvest
Butterfly Harvest
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Door #2
Door #2
ATC Frame #5
ATC Frame #7
Birdcage #5
Bird Cage #5
Cogs 1
Cogs #1
Word Tags #1
Word Tags
Other Elements used:white gesso, clear gesso,, clear crackle paint, white crackle paint,TCW-Damask Stencil, Dreamweaver white crackle texture paste, Pebbles Classic chalk-earth tones, Tonic liquid pearls-pale gold,TH walnut stain,LuminArt-H20-Oyster, Prills mini pearls, lace
Here a few close ups....
For the background,I did some distressed paper layers, stamp work using Gabbi's Faded Damask Stamp, stencil work using TCW damask stencil & Dreamweaver crackle texture paste. I also used lace in the layers & did some hand stitching...

I primed the layered embellishments with clear gesso, then painted on a thin coat of clear crackle. Once the crackle dried, I painted the pieces with a light coat of the LuminArt H20-Oyster. On the branches I glued on some of the tiny Mixology flowers & Prills...
I cut the frame & clocks from the Clockworks sheet, then distressed the edges & glued the photo under the frame....
I love all of the clocks, I wanted to cover the pink so I add more clocks from the Botanicals cut out sheet, Cogs & the Vintage Shades Flowers...
I primed the DA door with clear gesso, then painted it with white crackle paint. Once the crackle dried I rubbed in chalk to bring out the cracks....




Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


3 comments: