Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sparkle ***49 and Market***

Hello, today I would Like to share with you a LO I did using 49 and Market's Beautiful Heirloom Botonicals Collection, Rustic Blooms & Dusty Attic Chipboard...
The 49 and Market used:
From the Heirloom Botonicals Collection
the-patch-84932
The Patch
Faded-Bloom-84949
Faded Blooms
Heirloom-Cut-Outs-84956
Heirloom Cut Outs
Rustic Green Blooms
Rustic Green Blooms
Rustic Blooms Melon Mini Daisies
Rustic Blooms Melon Mini
Rustic Blooms Green Mini Daisies
Rustic Blooms Green Mini
PRILLS Minnie Pearls
The Dusty Attic used:
Fancy Trim #6
Fancy Trim #6
Star Banner
Star Banner
Swirly Frame
Swirly Frame
Doodads #3
Doodads #4
Heart Swirly
Heart Swirly
Mini Captions #9
Mini Captions #7
Word Pack #11
Word Pack #11
Paisley #1
Paisley #1
Swirly Vine #5
Swirly Vine #5
Flutterbies #3
Flutterbies #3


the-patch-84932
I trimmed the outside edges of  The Patch sheet, & cut along the darker line of the sheet. I then distressed all the edges, & glued it onto the Faded Blooms Sheet. I hand stitched those sheets together, & used my fingers to lift the edges to further distress...


I used Faded Blooms, The patch, & Doily's for more layers under the photo...


I painted all of the Rustic Blooms, & Chipboard with clear gesso, let dry, then painted the chipboard, on some areas with clear crackle...


On the Heart Swirly, (the raised area) I used Coral Liquid Pearls, let dry, then I painted on some clear gesso, & clear crackle...


For the blue used on the Flowers & Chipboard I used LuminArt Silk Caribbean Mist, the Coral color used is LuminArt,Silk Rustic Rose, & the gold used is LuminArt Silk Golden Monarch. I toned down all of the colors with using, Shimmerz inklings clear bliss, Shimmerz, Angel Wings, & Butter Cream...


I used clear crackle on the clock cut outs, & Prills mini pearls for the flower centers...
Here are a few more close ups..






Thank you so much for taking the time to Look...Rachelle


2 comments:

  1. Incredibly beautiful.. exquisitely designed.. breathtakingly detailed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Gracious! This is fabulous! Your work is absolutely phenomenal! I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete