Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wishing for a White Christmas *** Maja Design***

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a LO I did,using Maja Design's Beautiful, Home for the Holidays Collection.....
The Maja Design used:
Home-for-the-holidays-P
Snowy days
Snowy Days
Snowy days bs
Snowy Days -BS
Can't wait
Can't Wait
Can't wait bs
Can't Wait -BS
Traditions
Traditions
& a BS of a Label
The Dusty Attic used:
Barb Wire Frames
Barb Wire Frames
Woodlands small
Woodlands
Wagon Wheels
Wagon Wheels
Buttons
Buttons
Shows distressed, layers, using some burlap & cheesecloth in my layers. I also did some hand stitching....
On most of the chipboard I left raw except for inking the edges with a brown ink pad & adding some Prima, Snow Texture. On the DA woodlands I painted it with white crackle paint, then brushed on some brown chalk once the crackle dried. I then applied some snow texture paste, using a brush...
The flowers used are Little Birdie...

I also used some white corrugated paper in the layers...


Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. stunning! So gorgeous and perfect for that wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous frosty layout! Love your photo too - look at those precious snow babies. Nobody creates a winter scene the way you do.

    ReplyDelete