Sunday, March 1, 2015

Burst ****Dusty Attic Mood Board March****

Hello,today I am here to share with you a LO I did based on this months Mood Board for Dusty Attic...
It made me think of Spring,so I used a closeup, I took of a clematis,with rain drops & buds that would burst open in a few days....

The Dusty Attic used:
Image 1
Ornate Gate #2 (DA0894)
Corner Flourish #1 (DA0628)
Chicken Wire Panel
chicken wire panel (DA0177)
Monarch Butterflies
Monarch Butterflies (DA0819)
Bookman ABC Set
Bookman ABC set (DA0666)
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish
Dusty in Color ,clear crackle varnish (DA0900)
Image 1
Dusty in Color, Sugar Plum (DA0908)
Dusty in Colour Lavender Blush
Dusty in Color,Lavender Blush (DA0911)
Dusty in Colour Oceania
Dusty in Color, Oceania (DA0912)
Dusty in Colour Jungle Green
Dusty in Color ,Jungle Green (DA0920)
I used the Fika Collection from Maja Design
Fika-P
Björnbärskakor
Bjornbarskakor
Våffla m. björnbärssylt
Våffla m. björnbärssylt
Hemma hos mig
Hemma hos mig

All the chipboard was first painted with Dusty Attic paints, then I applied a coat of clear crackle varnished & once the crackle dried I applied some twinkling H20....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look & I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with,with this months Mood Board.....Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment