Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dream Garden ***Dusty Attic Sketch November***

Hello,today I am here to share, with you a LO I did, using this months Beautiful sketch,& of course lots of Dusty Attic's, amazing chipboard pieces....
Nadia's Beautiful Sketch for this Month....
The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
Baroque Frame Circle (DA0542)
Baroque Frame Square (DA0541)
Vine Flourish small (DA0486)
Birdcage #5
Birdcage #5 (DA0678)
Cyclone Wire
Cyclone Wire (DA0737)
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire (DA0788)
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish (DA0900)

I used the Walking in the Forrest Collection from Maja Design
Walking-in-the-forest-P
I used:Birdsong, Mountain Ash-BS,the colours of Fall-BS,
Other products used: Flowers Prima Luna Collection (Lyrical), Sunrise,sunset copper roses, Junkyard findings,metal embellishments,Petaloo flowers

Here are some close ups of detail:

I used Vintage Photo stain on the Bird cage,then inked the edges....
I used Vintage Photo & Forrest Moss stain, on the rest of the chipboard. I also applied a thick coat of crackle & once the crackle dried, I rubbed in some brown chalk,to bring out the cracks. I also inked all the edges using a brown ink pad....Here are some more closeups...






Thank you so much for taking the time to look,& I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with this months sketch.....Rachelle


1 comment:

  1. Stunning.. really beautiful layout.. so many wonderful details..

    ReplyDelete