Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Thinking about You ***Maja Design***

Hello,today I am up on the Maja Design Blog with this card using the beautiful CreaDiem Collection....

Crea Diem
I used: Ord Flyger Bort, Ord Flyger Bort-BS,Skapa Dagen,Skapa Dagen-BS,& Sa Lange Jag Lever
http://majadesign.nu/products/crea-diem/

The Dusty Attic used:
Ornate Crosses
Ornate Crosses: (DA1083)
mini Circle mesh
mini circle mesh (DA0885)
Ornate Corner #2
ornate corner #2 (DA0315)
nameplate
mini Script ABC set
Mini Script ABC (DA0859)
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC (DA0983)
http://www.dustyattic.com.au/products/index.php

LittleScrapShop
Baby Blue Glass Butterflies for Scrapbooking ,Cardmaking, lLtered Art, Tag Art, Mini Album
Baby Blue Glass Butterflies 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/60736718/baby-blue-glass-butterflies-for?ref=shop_home_active_22

Here are some closeups of detail:


I did some punch work, tearing, distressing & hand stitching. I used some black corrugated paper in my layers...
I used black soot distress stain on all the chipboard....

I used a Prima stamp....
The metal heart with wings is from Websters, & the tiny roses are from I am Roses...
This is the inside of the card,I made a pocket to hold a gift card...
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! The blue stands out so beautifully from the black and white and I love how you decorated the inside!! Brilliant!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colour scheme in this wonderfully striking card. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete