Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Easter ***Maja Design***

Hello,here is a Easter Card I made using the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.


From this Collection I used:
1st of March
1st of March
1st of March-bs
1st of March-BS
9th of March-bs
9th of March-BS & a BS of a label

The Dusty Attic Chipboard used:
ATC Frame #1

ATC Frame #1 (DA073)
mini Chicken Wire
mini chicken wire (DA0788)
Bamboo #1
Bamboo#1 (DA0703)

I did some distressed hand stitched layers. I left the frame & chicken wire raw,except for inking the edges.I used two different green paints, on the leaves of the bamboo & once that dried I applied rock candy crackle.
The flowers used are from Prima & Petaloo,they are old ones that I had....
Shows layers,burlap trim from Prima, & chicken wire inserted under a ripped piece of paper...


Thank you for taking the time to look & have a wonderful Easter weekend....Rachelle


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The layering is stunning! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the colour and the peep hole with the chicken wire panel!!!

    ReplyDelete