Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Precious Moments****Maja Design***

Hello,I am here to share with you another LO I did using the August Mood Board, it is just so beautiful & so is the Sofiere Collection, I love them both!!!
I played Dress up again,to match the colors of the Mood Board & the Collection.It was Baby Kaylies 2nd birthday the day she came over & I took some photo's of her. I bought her this cute little dress & hat ( I embellished the hat)took her photo's then sent her home with the outfit & will give her this LO....
Out of the Mood Board I used, the Sofiero Collection, romantic,stitches,torn,flowers,off white,painted chipboard,beads & shades of pink.
From the Sofiero Collection I used: Enjoying the Fragrance,Enjoying the Fragrance- BS, The Magnificent Flower Street, The Magnificent Flower Street-BS, & Exuberance of Flowers in Bloom. The Scrap Fx Chipboard used on this LO is Wordlet Precious (2013212), Art Nouveau Corner (2013216), Wordlet Moments (2013054) & Heart Vine Flourish (2013048). Here are some closeups of detail....
I used the doily on the LO,because it popped the hat....
I went a bit crazy on my stitching,if you look closely, you will see that I hand stitched the doily,it was very time consuming because the paper is so thin that I had to be careful that I did not rip it.....
On the all the chipboard I used picket fence crackle,then rubbed in brown chalk once it dried....
This photo shows my layers & a cluster using tiny roses from I Am Roses,beads & pearls....

Thank you so much for taking the time to look & I would really love to see what you come up based on this month beautiful Mood Board. To play along in this months mood board,or to be inspired @ what others on the Design Team came up with this months Mood Board please visit blog.majadesignAugust Mood Board | Official blog of MajaDesign.....Have a great week >>>>>Rachelle

2 comments: