Thursday, April 12, 2012

Little Rascal "BoBunny Sketch Challenge" "Scrap FX DT LO"

Photo's are of my youngest son Tandri. I used  Bo Bunny's sketch for this month,provided by Sketchy Thursdays & Diana Fisher.I used Bo Bunny Timepiece & Cambridge. This is my first design team LO using the amazing Scrap Fx lazer cut chipboard,I am so excited,I just received my package today,& have so many idea's.I used the flag banner,boy wordlet theme pack & the penny bicycle.I was also inspired by Tracey (AKA) Garden of Grace with her amazing hemp flowers,you can find the tut on Tracey's blog.TFL

3 comments:

  1. Rachel I love this page, it's so great for a little boy, I just love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin the red, white and blue design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspirational, as always. Beautifully distressed frames around the pics. Adorable trike. Fran (Quick Silver)

    ReplyDelete