Friday, April 27, 2012

Lazy Days of Summer ***Scrap Fx****(Scraps of Elegance)

Design Team work using the amazing Scrap Fx,lazer cut chipboard.The photo is a photo I took of a friend of mine in my garden.I used the beautiful Bo Bunny Country garden collection that was in Marchs beautiful Scraps of Elegance Kit.The beautiful pin is designed by Mandy (AKA) Crafty Sprinkles.The Scrap Fx Chippy's used on this LO are the wordlet Lazy days of Summer (2011009),simple frame rectangle & the small circle butterfly frame (2011162).The wordlet comes in one piece but I cut it to go with my LO,(you can really play with all of these chippys).I first primed all the pieces with gesso,let dry,then I applied denim paint dabber,once that was dry I applied denim blue tattered angels,let dry then I applied Blingz under the sea.I used white opal liquid pearl & diamond stickles on the butterfly circle frame.Scrap Fx is having a blog hop from May 3rd to May 6th,come & join in there is a amazing prize they are giving out!!Thank you for having a peek...Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment